It’s Monday. I got 4 hours of sleep last night. Did I mention it’s Monday? Yesterday for dinner I made Pizza Waffles – the next recipe of my March challenge. While I wasn’t completely disappointed… I wasn’t impressed. I didn’t expect much though. After all, it is just a Pizza Waffle… This recipe will be removed from my Pinterest, but HEY at least I tried it! That was the point of this challenge anyways…. to clean up my Pinterest boards!
If you would like to try the recipe, please follow the instructions below! 🙂
- Buttermilk biscuits
- Pizza sauce
- Mini pepperonis
- Non-stick spray
- Waffle iron
1. Plug in your waffle iron and set the heat to about medium.
2. Shape/roll one biscuit to about 5-6 inches.
3. Add in your sauce, cheese, and pepperonis to the rolled out biscuit.
4. Roll out a second biscuit just like the first. Cover the biscuit with the toppings in it and pinch the sides together so no toppings fall out.
5. Spray the waffle iron with non-stick spray and place the pizza “pocket” in the waffle iron.
6. Close and let cook for about 2 minutes. Check and cook more if needed.
7. Enjoy! 🙂