March 1st: Homemade Clif Bars
Happy Saturday morning!
My first Pinterest recipe to share with you are these simple, 4 ingredient, homemade Clif bars! It took me a total of 30 minutes to make these, which includes cook time! I hope you enjoy!
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup raw almonds
15-17 medjool dates pitted
1/2-3/4 cup water
1. Set your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Line an 8X8 pan with parchment paper.
3. Grind up almonds and oats in a food processor.
4. Once crumbly, add dates and coconut and grind up.
5. Slowly add your water while pulsing the food processor. You should end up with a sticky sort of dough. I found that 3/4 was too much but a little over 1/2 cup would have been perfect.
6. Spread evenly into pan all the way to the edges. Bake in oven for 20 ish minutes. I found that I could have baked mine longer but they still turned out great!
P.S. Thanks to mywholefoodlife.com for the recipe! They turned out fabulous!