Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!
I had a tasty and healthy breakfast this morning that I would like to share with you today! I made it last night and it was ready to go when I woke up. It is fast, simple, and you can take it on the go!
What You Need:
– rolled oats (uncooked)
– blueberries/fruit of choice
– plain, nonfat greek yogurt
– nonfat/2% milk
– sweetener of your choice (honey, sugar, artificial sweetener, etc.)
Nutrition Information: 276 Calories, 5.8 g Fat, 41.9 Carbs, 15.8 g Protein, 12.1 g Sugar
- First, add 1/2 cup of your uncooked rolled oats into a container that has a lid. You will be leaving the container in the fridge overnight. The oats should lay evenly on the bottom of your container.
2. Next, add your milk to the oats just enough so that they are covered. I used just under 1/2 cup of 2% milk. Do not stir.
3. Add your blueberries (or your fruit of choice) to the top of the oats & milk. I used 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries.
4. Lastly, spread 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt over the top of everything. If you are using any sweetener you would add that on top of the greek yogurt.
5. Cover & place in your fridge overnight! Serve cold & ENJOY!
P.S. This container is awesome! I just bought it from Target. Check it out!