Valentine’s Day Treat #2
These are adorable! And who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies? I used these as a Valentine’s Day gift. Check it out here!
What You Need:
- Silicon heart mold
- Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Melting Chocolate
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- The blog I got this idea from, Princess Pinky Girl, used a mini silicon mold. But I couldn’t find a mini one, just a normal sized one! So, portion out your cookie dough to fill the silicon mold. I tested one out first to see how big I should make the cookies. You need less dough that you think! Bake the cookies according to the package and let cool.
- Flip your silicon mold upside down and the cookies should fall right out. Once they are completely cooled, you can decorate them!
- Melt your chocolate and dip half of the heart into it. Sprinkle your favorite Valentine’s Day sprinkles on the chocolate and place on a baking rack. Let cool so the chocolate hardens.